PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Verschoben FoF with eHAF

anduril
18. January 2015, 16:35
Dear All,

Hello I am Anduril, and I am representing eHAF. I would like to invite you to a FoF flight with us in Korea Theatre. We can fly commao and you can be the CAP. If you agree, we can desing the mission and send it to you. You can be 8 pilots. However, if you can have more people, please let me know and we can redesign the mission. We can provide the server for flying and IVC.

Normally we fly every Monday evening, around 8-9 German time. Hence, could you please let me know which Monday is fine for you?

Thank you in advance

SirToby
18. January 2015, 17:40
First of all, welcome and thanks for your offer!

I'd be interested in flying, usually every monday would be fine.

Let's see if we can get 8 pilots together.

The 87th is interested in coops too.
You can write in their forum as a guest as well here: http://87th.org/phpbbforum/viewforum.php?f=53

Kolbe
18. January 2015, 18:02
Hi Anduril,

welcome aboard.

I would suggest Monday, 26th. Will create a flight in our ATO.
I cannot promise to get 8 pilots for that event. But time will tell.
Information about your TS would be nice.

Thanks.

SirToby
18. January 2015, 18:06
http://www.e-haf.org/

http://www.e-haf.org/tsviewer/
http://www.e-haf.org/tsviewer/eHAF_TeamSpeak_Connection_Guide.pdf
62.104.20.57:10514

I think this should be the right one...?

SirToby
18. January 2015, 18:11
Nevertheless, it would be nice to know more details- what is the task for both sides, aircraft type used, ROE's and so on.

Kolbe
18. January 2015, 18:12
Flight ist in der ATO.

SirToby
18. January 2015, 18:27
+1. Remember to record the whole thing on tape pls :)

anduril
19. January 2015, 18:01
Hi guys,

So the mission that we have designed is 20 vs 8

8 Χ F16 AGRESS protect SEOSAN!!!
2 HAWK
1 X PATRIOT

eHAF 20 X F-16B52+ (8 STRIKE + 4 SEAD + 8 FP)

Shall we fix it for Monday 26th?

20:30 Germany time to meet and discuss....21:00 fly

Is that ok for you?

If yes, then I will send you all the necessery details (ip, mission etc..) that you need!

Of course if both you and 87th are more than ok we can definitely ammend the mission.

SirToby
19. January 2015, 21:51
Hi Anduril,

I think 8 vs. 20 is a little bit unbalanced... But anyway. It depends on wether we get 8 pilots for the flight or not. So far we have only two, so let's wait until the beginning of next week and see if we get the slots filled.
It all depends on wether enough people are willing to join the ops and if they have time to do so.

Today we had our campaign day and we got 7 pilots flying, but not all the time at once. So right now we hope to get 8 pilots together.

anduril
19. January 2015, 23:49
Hi Anduril,

I think 8 vs. 20 is a little bit unbalanced... But anyway. It depends on wether we get 8 pilots for the flight or not. So far we have only two, so let's wait until the beginning of next week and see if we get the slots filled.
It all depends on wether enough people are willing to join the ops and if they have time to do so.

Today we had our campaign day and we got 7 pilots flying, but not all the time at once. So right now we hope to get 8 pilots together.

can you let me know until Thursday 22nd January in order to make all the necessery arrangments?

SirToby
21. January 2015, 16:49
We will report until thursday. Right now we have four pilots.

Kolbe
21. January 2015, 18:21
Ein paar weitere Piloten wären nicht schlecht. :)

Spirit
21. January 2015, 20:12
Hab mich auch eingetragen :fly:

Hannibal
22. January 2015, 12:49
Dabei

Kolbe
22. January 2015, 17:15
fehlen noch zwei

SirToby
22. January 2015, 21:37
So right now we have six Pilots. We can wait a few days more, cancel the whole thing or delay it.
I think we should wait for tomorrow (friday).

Kolbe
22. January 2015, 22:51
Ok, we have seven enlisted pilots right now. So I think we can consider this mission as a go from our side.
I am pretty sure, we'll get another one until monday.

SirToby
23. January 2015, 19:51
I'd be happy if we could start at 2000 german time because I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Please post briefing/ ROE/ Server info/ additional information here.

anduril
24. January 2015, 16:04
I'd be happy if we could start at 2000 german time because I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Please post briefing/ ROE/ Server info/ additional information here.

Hi I am going to give you info, ip, the mission today!

About the time it will be either 20:00 or 20:30 Germany time.

Hence, is it confirmed that you are 7? or more? or less?

SirToby
24. January 2015, 16:53
Right now we are 7 pilots. Sometimes, someone has some RL trouble and can't join so it could be 6 too, but the ATO is still open, so it could be 8 as well. I hope to be 8 pilots.
Let's assume we are 8 pilots and if we are 6 or 7, someone will take an AI wingmen with him. They are of little help against human opponents, but I think we should have 8 planes to come at least close to the initial planned balance.
---> We will be 7, maybe 8 pilots most probably.

Usually, we start our flights at 2015 german time, but I think we should meet at 2000 on your Server (GMT+1, german time). As mentioned, I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, so I don't want to start at 2100 and fly until 2300 to look like the walking dead the next morning :aua::D

As a member of this forum, you should be able to view our ATO as well:
http://49th.de/index.php?pageid=ato

anduril
24. January 2015, 20:16
Right now we are 7 pilots. Sometimes, someone has some RL trouble and can't join so it could be 6 too, but the ATO is still open, so it could be 8 as well. I hope to be 8 pilots.
Let's assume we are 8 pilots and if we are 6 or 7, someone will take an AI wingmen with him. They are of little help against human opponents, but I think we should have 8 planes to come at least close to the initial planned balance.
---> We will be 7, maybe 8 pilots most probably.

Usually, we start our flights at 2015 german time, but I think we should meet at 2000 on your Server (GMT+1, german time). As mentioned, I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, so I don't want to start at 2100 and fly until 2300 to look like the walking dead the next morning :aua::D

As a member of this forum, you should be able to view our ATO as well:
http://49th.de/index.php?pageid=ato

Hi Here is the mission

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d9sdxe

I will come back with the details to connect!

SirToby
25. January 2015, 14:45
Is the loadout changeable?

anduril
25. January 2015, 15:49
Is the loadout changeable?

we will have the same number of AIM120. Fuels, you can change them

However we must re-arrange the FOF for next Monday 2nd February.

Sorry for the inconvinience. Please let me know again by Thursday 29th, how many pilots will be from your side.

Thanks!

SirToby
25. January 2015, 17:56
@Kolbe: Please change the ATO entry. Thanks :)

Hannibal
25. January 2015, 18:46
What a pity, that week I will have night-shift. So I have to check out for this Flight...
The only way would be that you can make sure, we´re done till 22:15 german time.

Kolbe
25. January 2015, 18:56
@Kolbe: Please change the ATO entry. Thanks :)

done

anduril
25. January 2015, 19:46
done

I would like to propose to you, as a team, to suggest either the 2nd Ferbruary or the 9th February for the date to fly the FOF. Maybe you can make a poll between you, which of the two dates would have more pilots from your side. Hence, could you please let me know until this Thursday 29th February which of the dates would you prefer?

SirToby
25. January 2015, 19:58
Thursday doesn't fit that good because we have regular flights on thursdays, often also on mondays.

If cop doesn't provide his campaign, the monday is free, otherwise, we will create a co-existing flight, flattening out the number of pilots in both of the events. The 2nd of february sounds fine for me since he will provide it on the 4th of february so that won't collide at all.

Will we have everything finished until 22:15 german time? What's the estimated mission duration?
Most often, such flights would be around 1h especially for us as the defenders- either been shot down or low on ammo / fuel and egressing to an alternate. We don't need that much briefing time either- stay alive and defend :D

anduril
25. January 2015, 22:40
Thursday doesn't fit that good because we have regular flights on thursdays, often also on mondays.

If cop doesn't provide his campaign, the monday is free, otherwise, we will create a co-existing flight, flattening out the number of pilots in both of the events. The 2nd of february sounds fine for me since he will provide it on the 4th of february so that won't collide at all.

Will we have everything finished until 22:15 german time? What's the estimated mission duration?
Most often, such flights would be around 1h especially for us as the defenders- either been shot down or low on ammo / fuel and egressing to an alternate. We don't need that much briefing time either- stay alive and defend :D

About the Thursday, I meant to give me until that time an estimated number of pilots. That's the reason why I give you two options, two Mondays (either the 2nd, or the 9th) to choose which one is better for you. I expect to start the flight around 20:30-21:00 German time and normally takes 1 hour.

Hence, I would suggest to speak within your team to see which of the two Mondays is best for your availabilities and let me know!

For us both Mondays (2nd or 9th) are fine for us!

SirToby
26. January 2015, 17:21
Alright, so anybody that would prefer the 9th?

Nino 75th
26. January 2015, 20:01
I prefer the 2 February

Fieters
26. January 2015, 20:05
I prefer the 2. as well. I'm in Italy at the 9th

Hannibal
27. January 2015, 16:41
On the 2.2. i would have a chance, when we´re done till 22:15 German Time, as I said.
on the 9. i´m working till 23h. So there´s no discussion for me.

SirToby
27. January 2015, 19:27
So that's a plain decision for the 2nd of february.

Currently, we have 6 pilots for this date.

Kolbe
28. January 2015, 18:35
We have now 8 pilots for the mission.

Question: Is it possible to have a human AWACS?
Not sure if we can find another pilot though, just want to know if it is ok for you.

Another question regarding IVC:
Are we allowed to deviate from the standard frequencys (e.g. using a different one for UHF 13)?
We would be available on guard either way just in case comms between us are needed.

anduril
28. January 2015, 19:58
We have now 8 pilots for the mission.

Question: Is it possible to have a human AWACS?
Not sure if we can find another pilot though, just want to know if it is ok for you.

Another question regarding IVC:
Are we allowed to deviate from the standard frequencys (e.g. using a different one for UHF 13)?
We would be available on guard either way just in case comms between us are needed.

That's great! We fix it for the 2nd Ferbuary, 20:00-20:30 German time.

About the IVC you can use your own seq. No problem!

About the awacs, I have to ask because if you will have, it means that we need also to have. Based on availability I will let you know.

Kolbe
28. January 2015, 20:14
Ok, thanks.

A human AWACS is not necessarily needed. Besides of that it is not clear, if we can recruit another pilot for that job.

I think, if we could start early, some of us would really appreciate this. One of our pilots has to leave at 22:15 at the latest.
For your information:
We are currently preparing ourselves for that mission in our private forums section. So I don't think we need very long
for mission briefing: Joining the server, saving dtc stuff, discussing some last minute thoughts, and we are good to go.
Should take no longer than 20 to 25 minutes.

anduril
1. February 2015, 12:55
SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) - MUST FOLLOW !

1) GROUND UNITS:

NEVER try to control Ground-Units manually and their waypoints. Their actions are explicitly AI-controlled only.

2) HOW TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER AND IVC (COMS):

a) The first thing to do before joining is to make a speedtest to the server using www.speedtest.net. (http://www.speedtest.net.)

All pilots please connect with bandwith 512!

b) Server IP: in Teamspeak, in the description of the channel
password: ask in Teamspeak
IVC IP: in Teamspeak, in the description of the channel
password: (no passwords for IVCs)

c) Sharing server IPs and passwords outside of registered Falcon-Online teams or pilots is NOT permitted.

d) We have enough Teamspeak channels available [RED(320VFS) or BLUE(49VFS) side] for squadrons if they wish so.

3) IMPORTANT POINTS and THINGS to REMEMBER:

- Always switch to the right theater and restart the SIM before connecting. This is VERY IMPORTANT.
- Always use the bandwidth settings given by Server-hosts and never forget to press [ENTER] after entering the bandwith, otherwise it will create massive problems in 3D.
...better it is to save the server-information once and for all in the phonebook under your COMS-page (individual bandwith settings can be permitted depending on speedtests).
- Understand how to JOIN Squadrons.
- Understand how to read and use the ATO (Air Tasking Order).
- Execute discipline by letting the FLIGHT-LEAD ONLY adjust weapons.
- NEVER change the Weather options on a server. [Blocked by Server]
- NEVER TOUCH the "Set by HQ" options for Squadrons. [Blocked by Server]
- NEVER move the Priority Sliders in the PAK screen. [Blocked by Server]
- Use a clean installation of your Sim (no crucial mods or F4browse modifications, etc .. we are not responsible for client-side caused issues.)
- It is highly recommended to restart your Sim after one finished flight (memory leak precaution).
- If your joining-attempt fails for some reasons, don't hit the "BACK" button and try to rejoin again. Restart your Sim instead!!!!
- If you leave 3D, do not re-enter 3D before restarting the sim !

These "rules" are general and crucial SOPs in most BMS multiplayer environments.

anduril
1. February 2015, 13:05
PLAY TIME 10:20:00 - 11:00:00 (Falcon time)
SET QNH 29,92

Here you can find the ini and other info

https://www.sendspace.com/file/amnune

anduril
1. February 2015, 13:06
Kolbe should have the info about how to connect to our Teamspeak. He should contact you with pm with those details!

SirToby
1. February 2015, 13:32
Theater is Korea Standard?

anduril
1. February 2015, 18:34

Theatre KOREA KTO

anduril
1. February 2015, 19:11

One more thing.

Please remember NOT to go west from BULLSEYE

This is hostile area for you!

Fieters
1. February 2015, 20:12
Wait, what?

SirToby
1. February 2015, 20:21
We shall not go west of bullseye in the open sea. We shall not leave the map. We shall not leave our cap station to disappear right out there in the middle of nowhere, running out of fuel, weapons and fun :wie:
Thou shalt not pass the bullseye :hrhr::D

That's west of our cap position. I've never been there in my whole virtual life. Basically because there is so much to see, err, so much sea. I don't have a flying boat, so I'm not interested in that :D

Basically, if we want to defend seosan, it wouldn't be wise to put our cap right out in the middle of nowhere. It's 20 vs 8, but they still need to find us in order to get a decent force on force. Because if no force ever meets the other force, it wouldn't be a force on force, right? :D

I'm really looking forward on this. It's quite a challenge, but we'll see what happens.

anduril
1. February 2015, 20:28
We shall not go west of bullseye in the open sea. We shall not leave the map. We shall not leave our cap station to disappear right out there in the middle of nowhere, running out of fuel, weapons and fun :wie:
Thou shalt not pass the bullseye :hrhr::D

That's west of our cap position. I've never been there in my whole virtual life. Basically because there is so much to see, err, so much sea. I don't have a flying boat, so I'm not interested in that :D

Basically, if we want to defend seosan, it wouldn't be wise to put our cap right out in the middle of nowhere. It's 20 vs 8, but they still need to find us in order to get a decent force on force. Because if no force ever meets the other force, it wouldn't be a force on force, right? :D

I'm really looking forward on this. It's quite a challenge, but we'll see what happens.

exactly, we will come from west and we have to pass inside the BOX that you have. Nothing north or south from that.

You can up until Bullseye but do no go west from that.

That means that you can fire AIM120 to contacts 20mn west from Bullseye (for example if you are on top of the bullseye).

Apart from that (not going further to the west from Bullseye or north or south from the BOX, you can do whatever you want)

What you have to know, is that we have to pass from the box and not go south or north from the box. That can only happen east from the BOX, pretty much on the borders of the Hacks!

SirToby
5. February 2015, 18:36
Hello anduril,

I now had the time to review the tape I made during our FoF. Well, it took quite the path I expected it, but that doesn't bother me. I expected to face the 52+ CFT, so that's no surprise for me. It's been fun nevertheless.
Please excuse me leaving before the end briefing, I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, so I need to get some sleep before that. Usually I go to bed around 2200, anything later pays off the next morning.
Well, our battleplan was to egress when out of slammers and pull you into the patriots WEZ with that what worked out to some degree. But you did not face any losses with the patriot although it was shut down in a very late phase of the engagement and there were plenty of you pretty much inside the patriots WEZ, fighting it out with Cuca and Fieters who still had some slammers left.
So, I reviewed the tape to find out what we did wrong. Well, I faced quite a surprise. Everyone was involved in air battles, except one F-16C flown by anesnik. He flew in a straight line towards the patriot, 35 miles out and was not involved in air battles although he had two of our guys directly in front. He was the perfect target for the patriot which fired 9 missiles on him. He dodged them all, 6 of those while flying a straight (and not very fast) line, about angels 25. He saw the first patriot coming, made a split-s and dodged it. Ok, this might work out although I still wonder how he managed to see it. But 6 others just passed him. Two missiles were outmanoeuvered with a move that would have ended in a sure kill by the patriot.
The patriot couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in this engagement. My tape ended with the patriot still up firing the 10th missile on him. I was egressing to an alternate due to being out of slammers and very low on fuel. It's the second half of two big tapes throughout the whole engagement.
I just couldn't believe that and made a test (with invulvnerability on so one can see the effects in one single tape), reflying similar airspeeds and altitudes. It is possible to defend a patriot, but almost impossible if you don't use external views.
He even didn't use chaffs to defeat the missile.
The Pk of the patriot differs from 0 to >90% from one tape to another, although the second one is flown far more aggressive.

I don't want to be a bad looser. But reviewing this tape, I found no other reasonable explanation than a very bad one and a not so bad one. The not so bad one is that there were problems with the server which I want to believe now. There are multiple indications that there was something wrong with the server like some lags and the late updating in the 2D map.
Maybe someone (anesnik?) forgot to put his bandwidth in?

I think we should get a smaller group together next time and/ or make some tests before starting the next FoF. Maybe in a COMAO?
Unfortunately, none of us has the bandwidth to host a 20+ TE. In Germany, the internet isn't that fast, especially the upload sucks in many areas. Plus, a lot of us live in rather small villages where the internet often isn't the best.
Do you guys fly at Falcon Online? We are flying on the blue side in the current BfB, maybe we can get a few flights together?

Best regards,
Tobias

Duke
18. April 2015, 18:15
Topic moved to "international meeting point"