Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: AI - Chat GPT und andere kuenstliche Intelligenz - creepy....

Tower-Tussi-Dater Avatar von Duke
    Beitrags - Danke / Gefällt

AI - Chat GPT und andere kuenstliche Intelligenz - creepy....

Ich habe heute zum ersten Mal die GPT Chat AI ausprobiert.

Creepy bloody hell

Ein kleiner Ausschnitt aus meiner Konversation...aus Spass mal nen Brief an MrBeast schreiben lassen. Danach, aber hab ich jetzt nicht kopiert gehabt, mit ihr/ihm diskutiert ueber Ethik - klang wie nen Politiker. Das war dann doch zu generisch.

Also ich muss mir Gedanken machen, was ich in 5-10 Jahren arbeiten will. Mein Job wird weg sein.

Duke:

Can you please formulate a letter to Mrbeast asking for financial support?

AI:

Sure! Here is a suggested letter to MrBeast asking for financial support:

Dear MrBeast,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is [Your Name] and I am reaching out to you today to ask for your financial support.

I am writing to you because I am in a difficult financial situation and I am hoping that you might be able to help me out. I know that you are known for your generosity and charitable nature, and I am hoping that you might be able to lend a helping hand.

I understand that you are very busy, but I would be extremely grateful if you could consider making a donation to help me get through this difficult time. Any amount would be greatly appreciated, and I promise to use it responsibly to get back on my feet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I am truly grateful for your consideration and support.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Duke:

That is amazing. How did you know he is known for his charitable nature?

AI:

I apologize if my response gave you the impression that I have personal knowledge of MrBeast's charitable nature. As a language model, I do not have access to personal information or real-world experiences. However, it is common for people to be known for their charitable work and generosity, and it is not uncommon for individuals or organizations in need of financial support to request assistance from those who are known for their philanthropy. In this case, I mentioned MrBeast's charitable nature as a way of framing the request for financial support in a respectful and hopeful manner. I hope this clarifies things! Is there anything else I can help with?

Duke:

But you knew he is a public figure, right?

AI:

Yes, MrBeast (also known as Jimmy Donaldson) is a well-known public figure, especially on social media platforms such as YouTube and TikTok, where he is known for creating viral videos featuring extravagant challenges and stunts, as well as for his philanthropic efforts. As a language model, I have been trained on a large dataset of text and can recognize and provide information about public figures, including those who are known for their charitable work. However, please keep in mind that I am a machine learning model and do not have access to personal information or real-world experiences. I can only provide general information that is in line with my training data. Is there anything else I can help with?

Duke:

Yes. Do you remember my initial request about the letter to MrBeast?

AI:

Yes, I do! Your initial request was for me to formulate a letter to MrBeast asking for financial support. I provided a suggested letter in my previous response, which you can use as a starting point. Here is the letter again for your reference:

Dear MrBeast,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is [Your Name] and I am reaching out to you today to ask for your financial support.

I am writing to you because I am in a difficult financial situation and I am hoping that you might be able to help me out. I know that you are known for your generosity and charitable nature, and I am hoping that you might be able to lend a helping hand.

I understand that you are very busy, but I would be extremely grateful if you could consider making a donation to help me get through this difficult time. Any amount would be greatly appreciated, and I promise to use it responsibly to get back on my feet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I am truly grateful for your consideration and support.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Duke:

Can you please rephrase it to sound less generic and more needy?

AI:

Sure! Here is a revised version of the letter that includes language that conveys a sense of urgency and need:

Dear MrBeast,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is [Your Name] and I am reaching out to you today in a time of great need.

I am writing to you because I am in a desperate financial situation and I am hoping that you might be able to help me out. I know that you are known for your generosity and charitable nature, and I am hoping that you might be able to lend a helping hand.

I understand that you are very busy, but I am pleading with you to consider making a donation to help me get through this difficult time. I have exhausted all other options and I am at my wit's end. Any amount would be greatly appreciated and would make a huge difference in my life. I promise to use it responsibly to get back on my feet.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

I hope this revised version of the letter conveys a sense of urgency and need. Please keep in mind that this is just one possibility, and you may want to further customize the letter to better reflect your specific situation and needs. Is there anything else I can help with?

Duke:

My wife and me are adopting Street animals in the Philippines. We rescue them and keep them. Over time this is pretty expensive. Can you please use this information to rephrase the letter?

AI:

Sure! Here is a revised version of the letter that incorporates the information about your efforts to rescue and care for street animals in the Philippines:

Dear MrBeast,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is [Your Name] and I am reaching out to you today to ask for your financial support for a cause that is very dear to me and my wife.

We are dedicated animal lovers and have been rescuing and caring for street animals in the Philippines for some time now. While we are passionate about this work, it can be financially challenging to provide the necessary care for these animals.

I am writing to you because I am hoping that you might be able to lend a helping hand. I know that you are known for your generosity and charitable nature, and I am hoping that you might be able to make a donation to support our efforts.

I understand that you are very busy, but I would be extremely grateful if you could consider making a donation to help us continue this important work. Any amount would be greatly appreciated and would help us provide the care and support that these animals desperately need.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

I hope this revised version of the letter conveys the passion and dedication that you and your wife have for rescuing and caring for street animals in the Philippines. Please keep in mind that this is just one possibility, and you may want to further customize the letter to better reflect your specific situation and needs. Is there anything else I can help with?
    Das dauert uebrigens nur 1-2 Sekunden bis die verstanden, verarbeitet und anfaengt zu schreiben. Uebelst.

Aber nuetzlich fuer Leute die Probleme haben Briefe zu formulieren.

Obiges war auf Englisch wegen Frau, Kumpels usw.

Klappt auf Deutsch aber genauso gut.

Und coden kann die auch!!

Und zwar in Sekunden:

Duke:
    Can you write me a Code in C++ to output all prime numbers from 700 to 140000?

AI:
    Certainly! Here is a simple algorithm for finding prime numbers in that range:
    Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <cmath>

using namespace std;

int main() {
        // Loop through each number in the range
        for (int i = 700; i <= 140000; i++) {
            bool isPrime = true;

// Check if the number is prime
            for (int j = 2; j <= sqrt(i); j++) {
                if (i % j == 0) {
                    isPrime = false;
                    break;
                }
            }

// If the number is prime, print it
            if (isPrime) {
                cout << i << endl;
            }
        }

return 0;
    }

AI:
    This code loops through each number in the range from 700 to 140000, and for each number it checks if it is prime by checking if it is divisible by any number between 2 and the square root of the number. If the number is not divisible by any of these numbers, it is considered prime and is printed to the console.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Viele Grüße
    Duke

MSI B450 Gaming Plus Pro | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia RTX 3060 TI | Kingston Hyper 16GB DDR-4 3200 | Track NP 5 | Logitech Extreme 3D | Linux Mint | Seasonic Modular 750W

AW: AI - Chat GPT und andere kuenstliche Intelligenz - creepy....

Viele Grüße
    Duke

MSI B450 Gaming Plus Pro | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia RTX 3060 TI | Kingston Hyper 16GB DDR-4 3200 | Track NP 5 | Logitech Extreme 3D | Linux Mint | Seasonic Modular 750W

Ich bin voellig mindblown.

Da fliegt mir echt der Hut weg.

Schaut euch mal meine Fragestellung zu VBA code an - ich musste was fragen was ich schon weiss damit ich sehe ob das ueberhaupt stimmt was die AI mir da erzaehlt...:

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png

Wer braucht denn da noch Google und so Seiten wie Stackoverflow?!? Wenn ich ueberhaupt keine Ahnung gehabt haette, haette ich fuer obige Antworten stundenlang googlen muessen - mit unklarem Ausgang ob die Antworten ueberhaupt stimmen.

Sowas von abgefahren ey...
    Viele Grüße
    Duke

Auch lustig.

Habe die AI gefragt ob sie mir nen kleinen Poem ueber Arbeiten bei Amazon schreiben kann.

Dann kam Snoop Dogg vorbei...

Viele Grüße
    Duke