Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 30 von 48

Thema: FoF with eHAF

Maddog-Fetischist
    Beitrags - Danke / Gefällt

AW: FoF with eHAF

Zitat Zitat von SirToby Beitrag anzeigen
    Right now we are 7 pilots. Sometimes, someone has some RL trouble and can't join so it could be 6 too, but the ATO is still open, so it could be 8 as well. I hope to be 8 pilots.
    Let's assume we are 8 pilots and if we are 6 or 7, someone will take an AI wingmen with him. They are of little help against human opponents, but I think we should have 8 planes to come at least close to the initial planned balance.
    ---> We will be 7, maybe 8 pilots most probably.

Usually, we start our flights at 2015 german time, but I think we should meet at 2000 on your Server (GMT+1, german time). As mentioned, I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, so I don't want to start at 2100 and fly until 2300 to look like the walking dead the next morning

As a member of this forum, you should be able to view our ATO as well:
    http://49th.de/index.php?pageid=ato

Hi Here is the mission

https://www.sendspace.com/file/d9sdxe

I will come back with the details to connect!

TGP-Strand-Betrachter

Is the loadout changeable?

Maddog-Fetischist

Is the loadout changeable?
    we will have the same number of AIM120. Fuels, you can change them

However we must re-arrange the FOF for next Monday 2nd February.

Sorry for the inconvinience. Please let me know again by Thursday 29th, how many pilots will be from your side.

Thanks!

TGP-Strand-Betrachter

@Kolbe: Please change the ATO entry. Thanks

CAT-III-Dogfighter Avatar von Hannibal

What a pity, that week I will have night-shift. So I have to check out for this Flight...
    The only way would be that you can make sure, we´re done till 22:15 german time.

Tower-Tussi-Dater Avatar von Kolbe

@Kolbe: Please change the ATO entry. Thanks
    done
    Gruß

Kolbe

Maddog-Fetischist

Zitat Zitat von Kolbe Beitrag anzeigen
    done
    I would like to propose to you, as a team, to suggest either the 2nd Ferbruary or the 9th February for the date to fly the FOF. Maybe you can make a poll between you, which of the two dates would have more pilots from your side. Hence, could you please let me know until this Thursday 29th February which of the dates would you prefer?

TGP-Strand-Betrachter

Thursday doesn't fit that good because we have regular flights on thursdays, often also on mondays.

If cop doesn't provide his campaign, the monday is free, otherwise, we will create a co-existing flight, flattening out the number of pilots in both of the events. The 2nd of february sounds fine for me since he will provide it on the 4th of february so that won't collide at all.

Will we have everything finished until 22:15 german time? What's the estimated mission duration?
    Most often, such flights would be around 1h especially for us as the defenders- either been shot down or low on ammo / fuel and egressing to an alternate. We don't need that much briefing time either- stay alive and defend

Maddog-Fetischist

Thursday doesn't fit that good because we have regular flights on thursdays, often also on mondays.

If cop doesn't provide his campaign, the monday is free, otherwise, we will create a co-existing flight, flattening out the number of pilots in both of the events. The 2nd of february sounds fine for me since he will provide it on the 4th of february so that won't collide at all.

Will we have everything finished until 22:15 german time? What's the estimated mission duration?
    Most often, such flights would be around 1h especially for us as the defenders- either been shot down or low on ammo / fuel and egressing to an alternate. We don't need that much briefing time either- stay alive and defend
    About the Thursday, I meant to give me until that time an estimated number of pilots. That's the reason why I give you two options, two Mondays (either the 2nd, or the 9th) to choose which one is better for you. I expect to start the flight around 20:30-21:00 German time and normally takes 1 hour.

Hence, I would suggest to speak within your team to see which of the two Mondays is best for your availabilities and let me know!

For us both Mondays (2nd or 9th) are fine for us!

TGP-Strand-Betrachter

Alright, so anybody that would prefer the 9th?