Gute Nachrichten: Mit "Joystick Gremlin" kann man sich scheinbar das ganze Target-Geraffel sparen. Link im BMS-Forum:

https://www.benchmarksims.org/forum/...168#post462168

Text des Postings incl. Python-Script:

As TARGET is quite buggy lately and as there are many high-end peripherals from VKB, VPC, and BRD, Joystick Gremlin is a good alternative because it can program any HOTAS from any brand. I believe more and more people will use Warthog Throttle in combine with other brand stick base. I myself use VKB Gunfighter + MCG Pro with Warthog Throttle. JG is as powerful if not more so than TARGET because it allow custom module via Python script.

I want to share my idle detent Python script that was inspired by how Morphine did it with his TARGET script.

Code:
import gremlin

whthr = gremlin.input_devices.JoystickDecorator(
"Throttle - HOTAS Warthog",
(72287236, 2),
"Default"
)

@whthr.button(29)
def idle_detent_right(event, vjoy):
if event.is_pressed:
vjoy[1].axis(3).value = 1.0
else:
vjoy[1].axis(3).value = 0.9

@whthr.button(30)
def idle_detent_left(event, vjoy):
if event.is_pressed:
vjoy[1].axis(6).value = 1.0
else:
vjoy[1].axis(6).value = 0.9
You have to change 2 in (72287236, 2) to your Warthog Windows ID, and 1 in vjoy[1] to the number of vjoy device that would be mapped to the throttle.

You also have to set the throttle axes to start from lower than 1.0, I use 0.9; and enable Hardware/Idle Cutoff option in BMS configuration. Then set the idle detent level in BMS controller option.